Since 1986, Temporarily Yours has placed temporary and permanent personnel in office, administrative, travel, legal and accounting fields. A talent for bringing out the best in people makes Temporarily Yours one of the Puget Sound region's leading human resource companies.
Temporarily Yours was founded by Ron and Jan Weiss in 1986. Ron had been a business owner for 25 years and was looking for a new business opportunity. Having experience of hiring personnel, he believed that the temporary and contract staffing business would be a future growth industry. He created the firm in the then brand new 75 story Columbia Tower Building and focused the marketing efforts on the numerous Law Firms in the building. In 1988 Temporarily Yours, Inc. introduced a new division, Travel Temps started by Ron's daughter, Shari Altchech, who had travel industry work experience. Soon she landed a contract with a large Seattle area airplane manufacturer which led to the company revenues doubling by 1990. Jeff Altchech was brought on in 1990 to take over the full time day to day management and operations of the firm bringing in his Accounting industry experience to the mix and expanding the business. Ron and Jan Weiss became Board of Directors. In 1992 TYI topped the $1 million revenue mark for the first time in history which started a run of 8 consecutive years of revenue growth. In 1996 TYI expanded by opening a branch Sales/Recruiting office in Downtown Bellevue. TYI set their all time record in 1999 with sales revenues of $4 million dollars. Debbie Muscatel, Ron's other daughter who had been with the company since 1988 along with Shari Altchech and Jeff Altchech became majority shareholders of the firm in 2001. The strategy of TYI continues to be focused on quality staffing with excellent service and value.
Our mission is to provide quality staffing with excellent service and value tailored to make the perfect match between client and employee.
To be the friendliest and preferred staffing agency in the greater Puget Sound area.
What we stand for (values)
- Friendly. We treat our candidates as individuals rather than a number. We strive to make them feel like part of the family.
- Quality. We are only as good as our last placement. Listening to and remembering our client's needs is important to us. We want to do our very best every time.
- Professional. Live up to expectations and aim to exceed them. Show every candidate and every client consideration and respect.
- Proficiency. Flexibility with quick turnaround. We provide quality personnel even on short notice.
- Integrity. The importance of follow up and trust. We will provide qualified candidates or refer you to someone who can.
- Value. Qualified personnel and excellent service at a fair cost with a satisfaction guarantee.